Magnetic’s Old School Music Store is Open – Rare Tracks on Vinyl, CD and Cassette Selected by Magnetic’s Editors
If you haven’t joined our purse family, it’s time for you to hurry because we’re offering great benefits and we’ve launched our new music store with rare vinyls, out of print mix CDs and even mixtapes occasional raves. same day return only available to coin holders.
What’s wrong with $MMAG?
1. You obtain Exclusive content – we’ll work with our artist friends and label partners to give you early access to promo tracks, so you can have a curated group of tracks before any other DJs. We’ll also release exclusive monthly mixes for you non-DJs that will feature never-before-seen tracks – House, Progressive, Tech House and beyond. Always fresh and only for coin holders.
Visit https://rally.io/creator/MMAG/ to get your coin back, watch the video to learn how to use it on our Discord Server MagneticMag#3380.
Join our Discord server with this invitation link https://discord.gg/wscJQbumfj share it with your friends, family and like-minded colleagues. If you love electronic music, are a DJ/Producer, or are just a nightlife/festival freak – this is the place for you.
2. The New Magnetic Rarities Record Store – We have been collecting vinyl, CDs and mix tapes for over two decades and now offer a curated portion of the collection exclusively to our Rally coin holders. Just check out our campaigns section at https://rally.io/creator/MMAG/ or check this page for current listings.
Currently available on our rally page:
Nike Promo – Kanye West, NAS, KRS One & Rakim – “Better Than I’ve Ever Been” (2 copies) / 12″ Vinyl Format
In 2007, NIKE released a promotional-only track featuring Kanye West, NAS, KRS One and Rakim titled “Better Than I’ve Ever Been”. It’s rare, it’s dope and we have two copies to be won. All you have to do is grab our $MMAG Rally.io coin and head into the campaign HERE
A1 – Better than I’ve ever been
A2- Better Than I’ve Ever Been (Instrumental)
A3 – Better Than I’ve Ever Been (Acapella)
B1 – Better Than I’ve Ever Been (DJ Premier Remix)
B2 – Better Than I’ve Ever Been (DJ Premier Remix Instrumental)
Hollertronix #3 (Diplo & Low Budget) 12″ Vinyl
Before there was “Diplo” as we know it today, there was Hollertronix. Diplo and Low Budget ruled the mashup scene in the early 2000s with epic 2×4 sets and even more epic bootlegs. Hollertronix #3 is one of our favorites as it features sick mixes of Kanye’s “Golddigger” and some of Diplo’s early ventures into Brazilian street music. All in all, it’s banger after banger and it’ll still rock the ground. Having it on vinyl is even better. You understand HERE
1. Gold Digger (Diplo Mix) 3:03
2. Golddigger (tug modification) 4:03
3. Can I have it like this? (DJ Gold Face Crazy Frog Remix) 2:58
4. Stay Fly (Mad Decent Remix) 5:44
5. I’m With The Girls (DJ ABCDEFG Remix) 2:45
6. Don’t You Wish You Had A Caparihna (Grizzly Bounce / Chapaquente / Mad Decent Mix)
Ananda Project – Release – Album/Double Vinyl
If you like house music then this one is a must with its deeply soulful cuts and amazing production work from Wamdue Project aka Chris Brann under his alias Ananda Project. From start to finish, it’s one of the greatest albums of its kind and features one of our all-time favorite cuts “Cascades of Color” that can still rock any deep house dance floor. . The vinyl is suitable for DJs, but also ideal for simply throwing on the old HiFi system to let that warm analog soul run wild. It’s a gem among gems and a fantastic addition to any deep house collection. You understand HERE
A1 – In
A2 – Out of order
A3 – Fall in love with you
B1 – Cascades of colors
B2 – Tone therapy
C1 – Expand Your Mind (Ananda Extended Mix)
C2 – Glory Glory
D1 – Upright Music (Wamdue Experience Mix)
D2 – Release
D3 – Exit
Tyrant Mix 2CD – Craig Richards and Lee Burridge
Early 2000s sounds and late 90s tracks were brilliant in so many ways and Lee Burridge and Craig Richards captured it perfectly on this 2CD mix released in 2000. Filled with heady dubby house cuts, nuskool breaks, progressive stuff all mixed together perfectly to give you a sample of what the dancefloor was like back then. Driving, spaced out, acidic, sometimes a bit dark – we miss the days of neatly organized and neatly packaged mix CDs. This one is a treasure. You understand HERE
MORE TO COME | WEEKLY REFRESH With new cuts/mixes.